Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween.....

Here is our cute lil ELMO!!!!!! We had a good Halloween...well besides the fact that I was SICK!!! Booo it was a bummr we still took him Trick-R-Treating well Ben did I just went for a min. I was so upset that I was sick I have been looking forward to Halloween for so long but it was still fun we went to my cousins for dinner and to just hang out and then called it an early night since Mommy was sick. Now my lil Munchie is sick poor thing its no fun. We both went to Insta Care of sunday and just have a dumb virus with the WORST sore throat ever!! Im feeling alot better well I was till today and now I dont feel so good and Braxton seems to be getting a little better but is still pretty sick!! But here are some fun pictures!!



No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.