Monday, September 13, 2010

State Fair!

We went to the State Fair this year....I just wanted to go to take Braxton on the BIG yellow slide because he loved it last year....But oh no not this year he hated it sooo bad. He first went with Ben and didnt like it at all but we still has more tickets so I begged him to come with me and my mom and he is such a champ he did...and still hated it. when we got to the top he said " NO i want my daddy" But we had to go down and we did and he was so scared I felt so bad he said he never wants to go again!!! We will see if he sticks to that next year!!! :) But he did get his face painted for the first time and thought it was soooo cool. He said he wanted it done and then when it was his turn he said no but then changed his mind and did it and he looked soo cute and sat there so good for the lady!!! He said next time Daddy has to get his face painted too!!!


Finishing Touch!!!!!
NOT so happy with Daddy on the slide!
Mommy,Munchie and Grandma getting ready to go!
Braxton wouldnt go anymore so Ben and I went to use our tickets up! I thought walking up those stairs was going to put me into labor!!!!!!
Not a happy camper ready to go home and take a nap!

No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.