Saturday, February 5, 2011

Preschool!!

Jan 4th was such a big day...Braxton started preschool. He has been asking me to go to school but I was having a hard time finding a achool that would let him come in, in the middle of the year because he missed the deadline because he didnt turn 3 till Nov 20th but I did find one finally and we went and checked it out and we loved it so his first day was Jan 4th and he was sooo excited when Ben and I took him he didnt even cry he just said bye and was good. I was happy but sad that my little guy is growing so fast I always tell him to get get big stay little forever and he says" sorry my I cant its my fault" I love him! He sure does love it so much and looks forward to it. We had to quit telling him at night time that the next day he had school cause he would get so excited he wouldnt go to sleep very good!



No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.