Sunday, July 6, 2008

LLOYD CAMPING TRIP!!!!

















Here is our expensive tree!!!




























So over this 4th of july weekend we went camping with the Lloyd family up to Strawberry! We had so much fun just hanging out and just relaxing. I was alittle worried about taking Braxton camping for the first time but he did GREAT and was so cute and so much fun. We are so glad to be back home. May I also add that it was a VERY expensive trip for us.... We can thank Ben for this one..... Here is the story...On Friday the 4th we were all just hanging out and Ben got this great idea that he was going to cut down a tree... we all just sat there laughing as he was over there wacking away and it was so funny that is till saturday afternoon when the ranger pulled up to see who had cut down the tree Ben says "oh that was me" so she went on to say that it is against the law and that it is a $200.00 fine for that.Wow we didnt know that!!!! But anywho in the end Ben walked away with a nice yellow ticket and a $225.oo ticket!!! Enjoy the pictures!!!!!









4 comments:

Corky said...

Too much fun! I love you guys! I added the pics to my blog! I'm glad to be home though!

Unknown said...

Wow that is a really expensive tree! I didn't know that it was against the law. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Chelsea Lewis said...

Totally sounds like something Ben would do! At least he knows not to just go cutting trees down whenever he feels like it! You guys are the cutest little family EVER! Braxton is just like a little Ben Jr. If you get a minute, Chris and I made a blog: chrisandchelsealewis.blogspot.com!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.