Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rough Night.....




Alright... so Braxton has always been a great at going to bed at night. He has been sleeping through the night since he was 3 and 1/2 months old and he does great I just lay him in his bed after his bottle and he just talks himself to sleep or falls right to sleep. But not the other night... we fed him and went to put him in his bed and he was just screaming his little head off. But I just walked away thinking that he would stop and just fall asleep but nope he just kept on going so I would go into his room and pick him up and as soon as I did he would just start to smile at me...so after about 3 times of that I was like I cant keep going in cause he will never stop...so and hour later of on and off crying he finally gave up and went to bed. When we went upstairs to get in bed this is how we found our little man. It broke me heart. But he has been good since. We love you so much little buddy!

No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.