Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!!!!!!!!

Braxton had his first trip to the pumpkin patch! It was so much fun we went with my Mom and then Ben's family and Braxton's cousins. We put Braxton in the wheel barrel and it was so cute he just loved it. We got some nice big pumpkins and a small one for munchie. So this next week we will be carving them. Ben wanted me to go buy one of the pumkin carving books so that we could carve some cool ones. We will see how they turn out. I will post so pictures! We cant wait for Haloween this year with Braxton it is going to be so much fun.











3 comments:

Rob and Tracee said...

I love Halloween time. We should carve pumpkins together. We love doing the really cool ones! I need to get my Braxton fix too. I'm so excited for you guys. Your house looks awesome! I can't wait to see it.

Jake and Sharee said...

Braxton is getting so big!!! And he is so dang cute. The Pumpkin Patch looks fun, I need to take Breydin to it. He would love it. I also love your new house. It is so cute.

Unknown said...

Hey Terra! It was so good seeing you at Nicks wedding the other day. Tell Ben sorry that I didn't come and say Hi. We had a funeral to go to, so we had to hurry and get out of there. I can't believe how big Braxton is getting!

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.