Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Short and Sweet!!!!

Okay so I was going to post some pictures of our little munchie but my camera just died. Sorry I promise I will get back on here soon with some picutures and more updates. Life has just been so crazy. But anyways Braxton is doing great he is growing up so fast he is going to be ONE next month....wow how time sure flies when you dont want it too. He is so much fun though and so busy he is all over the place thesen days. We are having a hard time keeping up with him. He just got his 6 hair cut. He still hates but is doing better and better each time. We love you buddy. He has one of his bottom teeth and is getting both of his top fang teeth. He looks like a vampire!!!! So cute I just love it. He has been a great teether. He is the best little boy and we are so thankful to have him he sure is amazing. We love you oh so much and are so thankful to have you in our lives!!! But that is a quick update on things...I know its short but I will be back soon.

No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.