Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things you do for your kids!!

Braxton has been really sick I took him to the Dr. on monday and he has a ear infection and a really bad cold that they Dr was worried about turning into RSV the way his cough and lungs sounded. But on a good note he is doing better and better each day...now for these pictures. They were taken on sunday before he had been to the Dr so we just thought he had a super bad cold but he wouldnt eat anything except of course if I was feeding him with my fingers...yes I said my fingers...so here I am feeding Munchie Mac&cheese with my fingers!!!! But hey at least he ate right????


1 comment:

kimbob said...

I'm sorry he's been sick! It is good to get updated on you even though we talk at work :) I'm glad you're at home and I hope you keep getting caught up (I haven't started yet :( )

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.