Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yes im still alive.....

Okay so I know im the worst blogger ever and im super sorry. I just feel like my life has been super crazy with the Holidays and everything. So alot has happend since I posted last. Braxton is walking...well now he is running!!! :) He started walking about a week after his birthday its so much fun to see him get around. He is very much a mama's boy and dont get me wrong I totally love it but it is hard at times when im trying to get stuff done and he is following me around saying " mama mama" it can be hard but I do love it!!! He has been talking alot yeterday while we were driving I said to him " love you" and he said it back and of course I started to cry my little baby is growing up before my eyes. He is at such a fun age right now talking and walking and he is very stubborn and he knows what he wants. For about the past month he has been throwing little temper tantrums and while it is very hard at times it is also very cute to watch! But lets just hope he grows out of those fast. So that is an update on our little man... Ben has been busy with work and we are thankful for that and hope that it keeps up. He also had his 24th birthday yesterday!! It was alot of fun we went to Red Lobster with the family. Now Me....well I have been good just been super busy...well I feel like I have been but that doesnt always mean that I have been... But anyways I have just been working, on Jan 1st I started working from home and I LOVE it and I also have been trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking and it feels so nice to start getting caught up. But here is a quick update on the fam and I will be posting some pictures soon very soon....PROMISE. We hope you all are doing well and I will try to be better at updating this darn thing.

2 comments:

The Wood Family said...

I'm glad that everything is going so good for you guys. Your little guy is so adorable. I'm glad that we can blog so that we can all stay up to date on each others lives.

Corky said...

It's about time Terr! Gosh! JK! You'll have to bring your scrapbook next time we have dinner with ya'll! I have also been working hard on Miss Pretty's and it's addicting once you get going! I just don't want to leave anything out! Love you guys!

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.