Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Home!!!


Here is our laundry room!


Okay so I have had alot of people ask me to post pictures of our house and now that we have been living here for 3 and a half months her are some pictures...:) So I hope you all enjoy I know some of them are not the best pictures but I tried.


Here is the half bathroom downstairs

Here is our kitchen!

Here is our dining room!



Our Living room...can you tell we hav a baby...all the toys!!




Our little Munchie's room. My favorite off all. I love the camo!






Here is Braxtons cute bathroom!






This is our spare bedroom and the office. So this is where I work. :) How fun!







Here is our closet in the master bedroom...Its kind of messy sorry! If I waited till I cleaned it...I would never post.










Here is the master bathroom!








Master bedroom!!








Here is our enrty way from when you walk in the front door!
























3 comments:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Looks good! I love the camo in his room! :)

The Wood Family said...

Your house is beautiful! I love the colors of your bedroom. Very nice!!!

Lauren said...

Congrats on your new home Terra it looks super cute! I still wanna come see it lets plan something for sure lady!

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.