Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Putting Ben to work!





Look how cute this is Braxton looking at the nail





So this weekend I put my hubby to work...downstairs in our half bathroom they put the towl rack right over the outlet which has bugged me since day one because I have a cute Scentsy plug in for that bathroom, I was still able to put the scentsy in there but just have to move the towl over to the side but I have delt with it till a couple of weeks ago when we had some people over to watch the fights and I walk in the bathroom to find that someone (still dont know who ) has knocked the scentsy while drying their hands with the towl. Which is ok but they didnt even tell me and it was EVERYWHERE all over the mirror all over the floor, the towl and the rug...it was all over so that was it, I asked Ben on saturday if he could move the towl rack for me since I couldnt take the Scentsy out...ha ha so him being a great husband got right on that with some help from Braxton...see pictures Ben had to stick his hand in the toilet since Braxton thought it was fun to throw the nail in the toilet!!!








3 comments:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Don't you just love house work? I'll have to remember that when we replace our other two windows. I didn't know he did that. Your house looks great!

kimbob said...

that is a dumb place for them to put your towel rack, good thing Ben was so nice to move it :) Hope you're feeling better

Lauri said...

I was looking for some new little cute Braxton pix! I love your blog background still-very cute!

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.