Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just for you Grams....Merry Christmas!!!

My Grandma has always loved snowmen so I thought hey on Christmas we should go to her grave and make her a snowman...so we just did that! It was so much fun to be there and it was such a wonderful feeling I know my Grandma was there with us. As we were pulling up there was a couple of ducks flying over and Ben said I forgot Grandma had a great duck hunting spot because the day of the funeral there were alot of ducks flying over so we pulled up got out of the truck and walked over to her spot and all of the sudden we look up and there were hundreds of ducks flying over I just thought it was so neat my Grandma loved the out doors and I just thought it was so amazing. Her snowman was just a little guy the snow was really soft so it was hard to make a snowman but we did the best we could he was just little with no eyes and a little bitty carrot nose but I know my Grandma loved it. Merry Christmas Grams I love you so much and think of you every single day!!! Families are FOREVER and I cant wait to see you again!















No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.