Monday, December 21, 2009

*** SANTA***

Well I know that Christmas is almost here and im kind of behind on posting pictures!! This was taken the first part of December but as some of you know I lost my sweet Grandma on November 28th so my life has been a little crazy. I have had a really hard time loosing my Grandma she was such a great person and ment the world to me and I miss her sooo much and not one single day has gone by that I dont think about her. She has taught me so much and was such a strong person and has fought hard for so long... I was not ready to let her go but I know that she is happy where she is and is no longer in pain and is enjoying the time with loved ones that were waiting for her...Everyone is so lucky to have her up there with them!! Im so thankful to know that familes are FOREVER and I will see my Grams again but untill then she will always always hold a special place in my heart!!! I love you Grams!!!! So anywho here are some pictures of Braxton with Santa....He loves him every time we go to the mall he has to sit on his lap. I love that he loves him so much and is not scared one bit!!!!!



No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.