Friday, November 12, 2010

*** Braxton and Brylee ***

Here are some random pictures of the cute little kiddos!!! I cant not believe how big both of them are getting our little Munchie will be 3 next week....We are leaving for Disneyland tomorrow for his birthday!!! Yay!! And little Brylee is growing so fast as well and is smiling so much I love it. She smiles so much at Braxton she sure does love him and he loves her and and so good with her and such a big help!!!

He is trying to take off her sock to look at her cute painted toenails!!

Cute little smile!!!! :)
Such a handsome boy!!!!

I love her in purple it reminds me of my Grandma!!!

3 comments:

Corky said...

Terr, cute pics! I love the one of you and Brylee! Soooo cute!
I think I need another hair bow class because mine didn't turn out that cute!

The Lloyds said...

Thanks Kristy!!! We should get together with all our ribbion and make bows together that would be fun!!!!

The Lloyds said...

Thanks Kristy!!! We should get together with all our ribbion and make bows together that would be fun!!!!

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.