Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween

I was so excited for Halloween this year...Last year Braxton and I were both sick so we didnt do much trick r treating so I was very excited and so was my little spider man! We went to my cousin Tracee's house every year she has us over for dinner and trick r treating it was so much fun we love going over there. We let him decide what he wanted to be for Halloween and he went back and forth between Spiderman, Ironman and Buzz lightyear and as you can see he choose Spiderman and he looked so cute. As for Miss Brylee Ann I had bought her a Halloween costume before she was born but the smallest it came was 3-6 months and she is just so tiny it wasnt going to work so I made her a cute little tutu and she was a little bee!!! They both looked so cute im so excited for all the Holidays!!!
Brylee with her trick r treat bag that is bigger than she is!!!! :)
Kamri and Braxton!!!

Kamri and Brylee!!!

All the kids at Tracee's house!!!

No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.