Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our little Missy!!!!

I cant get over how fast time is going by!!! My lil man just turned 3 my little missy is a little over 2 months its just so crazy to me!!! She is getting so big and is so much fun and has the cutest little smile I love it. She has found her voice which is so cute and she has her little personality already and I love it she is a great baby. She is doing so good at nights as well. SHe has been sleeping in her crib since she was about 2 weeks old she didnt like the bassinett and she started out going to bed at 7:30 then she would wake up at 1:30 and 5:30 then go back to bed till 8:00 which I think is great she has been doing that since she was born but about the last week she has still been going to bed at 7:30 and sleeping till around 5:00 eats and then goes back to bed till 8:00 Im soooo thankful for that and my 2 little kids that have done so good at sleeping it has been alot of work on my part though. Its all about routine and babywise!!!! Gotta love it!!!!




All ready for Christmas!!!






Had to paint the little nails!!!

Hanging out with Daddy...she sure does love him!!






2 comments:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

She is so cute. Where did you find a black onesie? I have been looking for a long time?

The Lloyds said...

Thanks Kira!! I found it at Carters!!! They are way hard to find huh? It took me forever to find this one! But check there!!!

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.