Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

We had a great thanksgiving this year im so thankful for everything and everyone in my life right now!! We went to my aunt Darlas for a grear dinner and we just hung out there for a while and the kids had so much fun playing and us adults had so much fun just hanging out and talking! I didnt take alot of pictures of everyone which im sooo mad about but owell we had a great day!!! I didnt do alot of shopping like I did last year...but I still did some shopping...Kristi and I went in the morning to Target and the after that Ben and I and the kids and my mom had some yummy breakfast then went and did some more shopping!!! It was a great time!!

Kaylee and Bradon being dorks!!!
Mike and his cute girlfriend Marisa and little Brylee

Us!!!!

Braxton having so much fun!!!

No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.