Saturday, March 14, 2009

International Hunting Expo










So last night our little family went to the hunting expo it was alot of fun. My aunt and uncle had a booth there for their rv business so we went and hung out with them and talked and of course looked around at everything. They had little cub bears there that were 2 months old that you were able to hold and get your pictures taken with so we did that...Braxton didnt really know what to think but it was fun!








Nothing new has been going on just work for Ben and I and Braxton just being cute as ever he is getting a bunch of teeth in right now and I can tell the poor lil man is in pain but he is so tuff he isnt even very fussy. He is getting so big though I just cant believe it...this morning I got him dressed and put his new pants on him and a new shirt I got him for spring and he just looks like a lil man I love it he is so cute. Sorry for bragging I just love him so much and he is such an amazing little boy and we are so grateful to have him in our lives he is amazing!








And on one last note im so ready for SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.