Monday, April 20, 2009

Do I have two little boys?????

Yes I think I do.... :) Here is Ben playing at the playground just like a little kid!!! He is so cute he kills me. Last night we had a BBQ with my cousin Tracee and her husband and her kids,my aunt and my mom and us girls were sitting at the table after eating dinner and I look out the window to find Ben like this... We were all laughing so hard!!! So here is Ben playing on the playground with Braxton.Kirah, and Katelyn!!! It was alot of fun to hang out with the family last night they came over so that we could plan our trip to California in September...we got it all planned and decided everything that we wanted to do! I cant wait!!!








1 comment:

Rob and Tracee said...

I'm so excited for our trip! We had lots of fun on Sunday. We really should get together more often. It's crazy not too when we live so close.

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.