Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Do I look like a lil man or what???

Okay so I think I might cry looking at this picture...why? Because look how grown up my lil boy looks!!! :( I got him all ready this morning and took this picture and just could believe how big he is getting. Yesterday he turned 17 months he is so fun. But he is now really starting to throw temper tantrums are they are not very fun they are actually very frusterating so hopefully he will grow out of those soon he just wants what he wants and nothing else matters!!! Wow sometimes it can be crazy at my house when he doesnt get what he wants! He is also gettting so hard to change these days I lay him down to change his diaper and he thows a fit....also getting him in his car seat when he doesnt want to get in his car seat....I honestly cant do it by myself when he is throwing a fit... Good thing most of the time Daddy is there to save the day. So that is an update on our little boy that is growing up right before my eyes!!!! But he is such a STUD!!!! We love you Munchie!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a stud! Getting so big!

Rob and Tracee said...

Yeah they don't stop throwing fits. It's usually bad until they turn 4 so brace yourself. He's so cute though! BTW I think you should record and
post how he says chip before he stops saying it.

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.