Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter








































Wow!!!! Easter was so much fun this year with Braxton!! Last year he was only 4 month old so he was still pretty young but this year we had a blast and so much going on...Here is a run down of our crazy,fun, busy Easter weekend... first on saturday night we colored Easter eggs and that was so much fun and pretty messy but all in all it turned out great then off to bed so the Easter bunny could come. I made the mistake of telling Braxton when I was putting him to bed that he had to go to bed and then the Easter bunny was going to come so he sits up " bunny, bunny" and it took me a while to calm him down again and go to bed! :) he is so funny! Then Easter morning Ben and I hid all the eggs and my mom came over and then went and got Braxton out of bed and he was so cute finding the eggs and was so exited with his Easter basket and of course his Elmo toy that blows bubbles it was a great morning. Then we went to my cousins wifes parents house for a huge Easter Egg hunt and ate some yummy food! Then we went and saw my Grandma it was so nice to see her I love her so much and I am so thankful to have her in my life. And then last but not least we went to my sister in laws for one last Easter egg hunt and a yummy yummy dinner. It was a great day and so much fun to see family and friends!!! I hope everyone had a great Easter...Enjoy the pictures!!


1 comment:

JAB0218 said...

What a fun Easter. Braxton is so cute. I'm glad he is finally feeling well. Looks like you guys are doing really good.
Annette

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.