Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 50th Mom!!!!!!!

On July 14th we celebrated my Mom big day!!!! She turned 50!!!! She was not happy about this and said she was not having a birthday but she had no choice. She said she wanted to go out to dinner and that was it...and she thought it was just going to be Me, Ben, Braxton and her but she was wrong I invited all the family and her good friend Kris and we all surprised her there with balloons cake and it was so much fun she was shocked. To top it all off we all wore balck!!! ha ha!!
Here are some pretty flowers that she got from my aunt and cousin red roses spray painted black!!!! Sooo Cool!!! I love the picture with of her cake with all the candles it looks like the whole cake is on fire!!! And yes there were 50 candles on there!!!! :) We love my mom sooo much and we are so happy that she had a great day!

No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.