Thursday, August 5, 2010

Munchie makes me laugh....

So this morning I go to get Braxton out of bed and like always he is just laying there kicked back reading his book...and I walk over to his crib and say " Good Morning " and he says " Mommy watch" he stands up grabs his little blankie and stuffs it under his shirt and says " look I have a big belly like you now " it was sooo cute and made me laugh so hard. He is so funny when I hold him sometimes he says " Mommy your belly is in the way " I just love him. The other day while we were at the Dr's office he said " Im going to tell you a story...." and this is how it went " Once upon a time there was a Mommy...my mommy and she was pregnant..." then he just started laughing. It was so cute, just wanted to share some of these cute things and the pictures of him this morning with his blankie belly!!!!!






No comments:

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.