Monday, March 16, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

This weekend my Dad sent Braxton a gift card to go buy Elmo Live.... So we got the gift card in the mail and went straight to the store to get it. We didnt want Braxton to see it before we got home so I ran in and picked it up while Ben and Braxton waited in the truck and then I put it in the back of the truck and then when we got hom Braxton was playing with all of his toys and Ben was holding Elmo behind his back and I kept saying Braxton come see what Daddy has and he wouldnt so Ben turned to the side for just a sec so Braxton could get a look of what he had and oh my he came running over with his mouth wide open....it was so funny it was like he was speechless!!!!! Look at the picture below I couldnt get one of him and elmo right when Ben showed him it but this is his face right when Ben set it down I love how his mouht is wide open he was sooo happy. Thank you Dad!!!!! Ben said this was better than Christmas he didnt even act like this on christmas so thank you soo much. Now Braxton wants to take him everywhere and wont eat, brush his teeth or do anything if Elmo isnt standing by him!!!!






















3 comments:

Jake and Sharee said...

He is so dang cute!!! I love it when they get so excited about getting something. It is so fun:) I love his reaction. So cute!

Anonymous said...

OH my cutest boy ever!! He was so excited! So cute!!

kimbob said...

he is a doll! Isn't it great when they start to get their own personalities.

Braxton 5 days old.

Braxton 5 days old.